31st-Aug-19, 03:31 PM
I have a nasty habit of collecting things, just in case they might be useful. One of those things is a collection of trackside advertising banners, scenic graphics, and backdrops, which I thought might be good to use on my track. As it happens I didn't use many of the advertising banners as they didn't look right on my rally track.
However, I think I've found a home for them now, in our new Graphics section, which is available from the Resources section of the Home page, or from the link below.
This is just a start, I'll build it up over time. So if there is anything you want that isn't there, just let me know.
However, I think I've found a home for them now, in our new Graphics section, which is available from the Resources section of the Home page, or from the link below.
This is just a start, I'll build it up over time. So if there is anything you want that isn't there, just let me know.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)