Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

vac form
#13

It works because I know how the basic components/dynamics interface with each other.... however I learned that by trial and lots of errors just like I have done with mould making and resin casting. I hold that knowledge close which I hope you understand.

My standard reply when people ask about things like this eg "How do you do it?" is, "there's lots of videos on Youtube" which there are but I never used any, I just nutted things out over time.
[+] 1 member Likes munter's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
vac form - by OXO cube - 13th-Jan-24, 10:45 AM
RE: vac form - by Kevan - 13th-Jan-24, 11:31 AM
RE: vac form - by JMay - 13th-Jan-24, 02:11 PM
munter - by munter - 13th-Jan-24, 09:39 PM
RE: munter - by Tibbs - 14th-Jan-24, 10:19 PM
RE: vac form - by Kevan - 13th-Jan-24, 09:47 PM
RE: vac form - by munter - 14th-Jan-24, 02:25 AM
RE: vac form - by Kevan - 14th-Jan-24, 11:30 AM
RE: vac form - by JMay - 14th-Jan-24, 12:27 PM
RE: vac form - by chappyman66 - 14th-Jan-24, 10:44 PM
munter - by munter - 15th-Jan-24, 02:54 AM
RE: munter - by Tibbs - 15th-Jan-24, 08:45 PM
RE: vac form - by munter - 16th-Jan-24, 02:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)