10th-Jan-24, 08:32 PM
Hello Andy,
Are there "sound effects" in the Hot-Laps App ? I find that the Spark Plug sounds are irritating and reducing the volume also reduces the ring-tone volume.
Am wondering if the new app will work with an existing Spark Plug?
Leo
Edit: Just noticed that there is another Spark Plug App - " Scalextric SparkPlug Formula E "
Edit: The Formula E version works OK with the first released Spark Plugs. The Formula E version strikes me as an adult version with the pre-set drivers being actual F-E drivers and the background sounds much better balanced. I think the sounds work on the Media setting rather than Ring Tone. (Original App has cartoon characters)
Are there "sound effects" in the Hot-Laps App ? I find that the Spark Plug sounds are irritating and reducing the volume also reduces the ring-tone volume.
Am wondering if the new app will work with an existing Spark Plug?
Leo
Edit: Just noticed that there is another Spark Plug App - " Scalextric SparkPlug Formula E "
Edit: The Formula E version works OK with the first released Spark Plugs. The Formula E version strikes me as an adult version with the pre-set drivers being actual F-E drivers and the background sounds much better balanced. I think the sounds work on the Media setting rather than Ring Tone. (Original App has cartoon characters)
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)