9th-Jan-24, 08:26 AM
I rarely buy new cars these days (I've got far too many waiting in my "to be repaired" and "to be repainted" boxes), and I'm not altogether sure this one counts as 2024. I ordered and paid for it on the 23rd December, knowing it wouldn't be dispatched until Jan 2nd........
When I first saw images of the new release, I was pleasantly surprised that the livery actually says "Embassy". However, the display box has a disclaimer sticker on warning that the car has advertising that may not be appropriate for under 18s.
One-up for the rivet counters among us???
When I first saw images of the new release, I was pleasantly surprised that the livery actually says "Embassy". However, the display box has a disclaimer sticker on warning that the car has advertising that may not be appropriate for under 18s.
One-up for the rivet counters among us???Best regards,
Stuart.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)