Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Superglue?
#1

I've tried quite a few "superglue" variants over the years, from the original Loctite product to ones that claimed to be better and were anything but.

These days I usually use either plumber's solvent weld or araldite, depending on what I'm actually gluing.

I've recently bought some 3d printed stuff which "needs to be superglued" (that's what the seller said......).  When I queried which one he replied "Normal superglue".  Very helpful, I don't think.

Which "superglue" products to you fellas recommend?

Thanks,
Stuart.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Superglue? - by StuBeeDoo - 8th-Jan-24, 07:15 PM
RE: Superglue? - by Kevan - 8th-Jan-24, 07:40 PM
RE: Superglue? - by Scuderia_Turini - 8th-Jan-24, 08:39 PM
RE: Superglue? - by chrisguyw - 8th-Jan-24, 09:29 PM
RE: Superglue? - by Savage GT - 9th-Jan-24, 06:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
24th-Apr-23, 02:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)