3rd-Jan-24, 08:56 PM
I managed to snap up these old 1/32 Airfix kits off ebay.
I got the 3 for £50.01, the Porsche was the one I ended up in a bidding war (sorry if it was anyone on here) that cost £22.
I'm going to do a little more research on the cars and come up with the race livery, the Ferrari I am 99% sure of what I'm going to do and it's not red
I'd love to find a Ferrari 315s or 335s body to build and race the Ford.
Look forward to figuring out making brass chassis' for them, keeping as much of the model internals I can.
I got the 3 for £50.01, the Porsche was the one I ended up in a bidding war (sorry if it was anyone on here) that cost £22.
I'm going to do a little more research on the cars and come up with the race livery, the Ferrari I am 99% sure of what I'm going to do and it's not red
I'd love to find a Ferrari 315s or 335s body to build and race the Ford.
Look forward to figuring out making brass chassis' for them, keeping as much of the model internals I can.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)