30th-Aug-19, 09:06 AM
Rally what bulbs do you use? How do you wire them - series or parallel? I assume they are 12 volt and you run them off a seperate power source to the track?
I have had these on my Ebay page for a while - have not yet got around to buying lighting. Still working on the ongoing problem of cleaning the garage to make space so i can work. Summer has really got in the way this year
Ebay Chinese Lights.
Although HO scale - I thought they would look ok on sides of buildings, and inside buildings as well...
Any thoughts?
I have had these on my Ebay page for a while - have not yet got around to buying lighting. Still working on the ongoing problem of cleaning the garage to make space so i can work. Summer has really got in the way this year
Ebay Chinese Lights.
Although HO scale - I thought they would look ok on sides of buildings, and inside buildings as well...
Any thoughts?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)