30th-Aug-19, 05:08 AM
Shortened the guide holder post to lower the front end.
Got the cut right first time![[Image: thumbsup.gif]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Just swapping guides wasn't as simple as I thought though. The long post guides use ferrules to connect the braids to the motor, short post guides don't . Thought about drilling ferrule holes into the short guide but then it clicked!
It WAS simple.
I used the 'donut ring' cut from the bottom of the guide mount as a 'locking ring' on top of the original long post guide blade.
Job done
Need to see how it runs on Saturday now
Got the cut right first time
Just swapping guides wasn't as simple as I thought though. The long post guides use ferrules to connect the braids to the motor, short post guides don't . Thought about drilling ferrule holes into the short guide but then it clicked!
It WAS simple.
I used the 'donut ring' cut from the bottom of the guide mount as a 'locking ring' on top of the original long post guide blade.
Job done
Need to see how it runs on Saturday now

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)