Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Removing acrylic from resin
#1

A while ago I had a mishap with a resin shell that I wanted to repaint.  I used my usual method of dunking it a bath of meths, but the resin softened before the paint.  Result?....  One b******d car.   Tappingfoot

Was I unlucky with this one, or should I have used a different method?

Thanks in anticipation,
Stuart.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Removing acrylic from resin - by StuBeeDoo - 18th-Dec-23, 10:27 AM
RE: Removing acrylic from resin - by Kevan - 18th-Dec-23, 11:18 AM
RE: Removing acrylic from resin - by StuBeeDoo - 18th-Dec-23, 12:45 PM
RE: Removing acrylic from resin - by KensRedZed - 18th-Dec-23, 02:07 PM
RE: Removing acrylic from resin - by AlexisGaitanis - 18th-Dec-23, 02:30 PM
RE: Removing acrylic from resin - by munter - 18th-Dec-23, 06:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
7th-Oct-25, 08:15 AM
Last Post by munter
14th-Jan-25, 05:48 PM
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
3rd-Dec-23, 11:22 AM
Last Post by Kevan
13th-Dec-22, 12:29 PM
Last Post by chrisguyw
12th-Apr-22, 08:03 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
6th-Nov-20, 08:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)