26th-Aug-19, 05:49 AM
Thanks!
It had always been the intention to put lead strips down low along the body sides but when I came to snap the interior back in the weight got in the way, so in my haste to finish the car I ripped them off and stuck the pieces to the underside of the driver platform.
There's still four days before the meeting so you're right Kevan, I should be patient and re-do that - and thanks for the kind comment Steveaca. It's always nicer to run a good looking car
I'll likely still be running last - but can guarantee it'll be with an even bigger grin watching the little Mini trying to chase down the big guys, just like the real thing!
It had always been the intention to put lead strips down low along the body sides but when I came to snap the interior back in the weight got in the way, so in my haste to finish the car I ripped them off and stuck the pieces to the underside of the driver platform.
There's still four days before the meeting so you're right Kevan, I should be patient and re-do that - and thanks for the kind comment Steveaca. It's always nicer to run a good looking car
I'll likely still be running last - but can guarantee it'll be with an even bigger grin watching the little Mini trying to chase down the big guys, just like the real thing!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)