Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Stewart Raceway
#6

(6th-Nov-23, 01:26 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  Hi Steve,

There's one HO club I know about. I only send HO cars to drag-race proxies for now. I'm planning to build a routed HO track this winter.

I'm also a member of several 1/32 clubs. I have to pick and choose my races or I'm in trouble.

Toronto is a lively place for slot cars.

Cheers,
Ken

Ah, 1/32 is cool. I just never got into it because I don't have enough room to have a meaningful track layout and commercial raceways have gone by the wayside here in California. Trying to generate more interest in HO home racing around here, we'll see how it goes. Thanks for your comments!
[+] 1 member Likes slotn77's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Stewart Raceway - by slotn77 - 6th-Nov-23, 02:22 AM
RE: Stewart Raceway - by KensRedZed - 6th-Nov-23, 04:11 AM
RE: Stewart Raceway - by slotn77 - 6th-Nov-23, 05:52 AM
RE: Stewart Raceway - by Kevan - 6th-Nov-23, 07:37 AM
RE: Stewart Raceway - by KensRedZed - 6th-Nov-23, 01:26 PM
RE: Stewart Raceway - by slotn77 - 6th-Nov-23, 09:06 PM
RE: Stewart Raceway - by BAracer - 7th-Nov-23, 06:24 AM
RE: Stewart Raceway - by slotn77 - 7th-Nov-23, 07:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by andyc16
12th-May-23, 02:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)