Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hornby half year figures hit by supply-chain problems
#6

(13th-Jan-22, 10:57 PM)Bazzer Wrote:  OK we get it you don't like Hornby.
Well you think that. Not sure you are “we”. 
As I told you in a similar thread I grew up with Scalextric and love it. I’m just stating the financial changes (yes facts) over the years and it’s mainly due to product choices and marketing in my opinion. 
I thought as as a Hornby fan you’d want to see them survive. I thought you may be concerned that turnover has dropped 2/3 in 15 years.
If this continues how long do you think they will be around for without a government bail out. Go on FB and all the forums. It’s all Carrera.
Rick
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
29th-Jan-25, 07:49 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
22nd-Feb-23, 11:36 AM
Last Post by Anthony B
1st-Jan-23, 10:27 AM
Last Post by CMOTD
15th-Apr-21, 09:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)