Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Wiring C7005 into a DPR car..? Is it worth the effort?
#3

Didn't do it in the end... only about a dozen people showed up and I found using the Magic App if I set the cars far enough apart I could run three or even four cars at one time and it got the point across just fine. :-)
[+] 2 members Like dvd3500's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Wiring C7005 into a DPR car..? Is it worth the effort? - by dvd3500 - 29th-Sep-23, 09:52 AM
RE: Wiring C7005 into a DPR car..? Is it worth the effort? - by MrFlippant - 29th-Sep-23, 03:11 PM
RE: Wiring C7005 into a DPR car..? Is it worth the effort? - by dvd3500 - 4th-Oct-23, 01:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dr_C2
22nd-Apr-26, 05:04 PM
Last Post by BAracer
15th-Jul-23, 09:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)