19th-Aug-19, 08:53 AM
The first part of the layout (going to the left from the pits) looks great, with some fast, flowing corners. Turns 1, 2 & 3 look really good to me.
But personally I'd be tempted to do a little more work on the sections over on the right. The second loop obviously takes you out further than 1.2m, so I'm guessing you've got an L shape. But that loop prevents the track from having equal lane lengths, and also has a corner under the bridge, which might cause problems.
But personally I'd be tempted to do a little more work on the sections over on the right. The second loop obviously takes you out further than 1.2m, so I'm guessing you've got an L shape. But that loop prevents the track from having equal lane lengths, and also has a corner under the bridge, which might cause problems.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)