Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Le Mans and IMSA 2023 car builds.
#1

For me this has been a fantastic year. Ever since my visit to Le Mans  in 2001,2,3, I have been in love with the race and cars.

As you will all know I am a Tifosi through and through and so was over the moon when Ferrari entered the top league of the race.

A friend has made some superb 1/32nd prints of the 2023 cars, and very kindly agreed to send me some prints. ( no he does not sell then as I assume he uses files from the net and thus does not want to upset the file creators - before you ask :) )

I have started to work on the bodies and thought I would put them up in one thread as I go through the process - if you are at all interested Sun



So this is what I saw and he sent me:

Ferrari 499, Porsche 963, Cadillac, Peugeot and from IMSA the BMW (at le mans next year)

       


                       


I started with the Ferrari and Porsche (for the porche I will do 2 versions - factory and Hertz entry).


           


Managed to source decals for all the cars from Le Mans Decals, and Pattos - all on their way to me.
The chassis all need SLot.it inline motor pods with flat 6 motors - these I still need to source and order.
[+] 8 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Le Mans and IMSA 2023 car builds. - by Anthony B - 5th-Sep-23, 08:26 AM
RE: Le Mans and IMSA 2023 car builds. - by Anthony B - 7th-Sep-23, 11:46 AM
RE: Le Mans and IMSA 2023 car builds. - by BAracer - 7th-Sep-23, 04:56 PM
RE: Le Mans and IMSA 2023 car builds. - by Anthony B - 20th-Sep-23, 05:49 PM
RE: Le Mans and IMSA 2023 car builds. - by nkarres - 20th-Sep-23, 07:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by OXO cube
26th-Apr-26, 06:38 AM
Last Post by Top Down
21st-Jan-24, 04:13 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
20th-Mar-23, 09:14 AM
Last Post by Big Bill
21st-Feb-22, 03:33 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
25th-Feb-21, 02:54 PM
Last Post by Fast Co.
5th-Jan-21, 12:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)