16th-Aug-19, 11:14 PM
Not in the same league as the above, but I have dabbled with a bit of "super-detailing" at my own level. The Scalextric Lancia Rally models of the 1980s had very basic decoration and a few dabs of paint around the engine make a big difference. I was so pleased with the outcome that I tried to replicate a photograph from the 1983 Tour De Corse. This meant opening the engine covers and a bit more detail.
Best laid plans of mice and men... The cars in the 1:1 photo have the original bodywork whereas Scalextric did the evolution version which has no rear valance. Its the thought that counts.
LOL - in case you are not sure, the 1:1 photo is the one at the bottom!
Leo
Best laid plans of mice and men... The cars in the 1:1 photo have the original bodywork whereas Scalextric did the evolution version which has no rear valance. Its the thought that counts.
LOL - in case you are not sure, the 1:1 photo is the one at the bottom!
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)