22nd-Aug-23, 02:00 PM
It has a few flaws, TBH was a bit of a rush job to get it ready for probably my last club race, but I think it is an acceptable job.
I did take liberties with the hertz wing decal, for some reason the lemans decal set one was just over half the wing width, it should fill the whole wing from pics I referenced.
What is more than acceptable IMO, the performance, I think this is the car to have in our Open GT class, matching pace with the SRC Toyota's and Scaleauto Radicals. All I did was a change of wheels and tyres to the clubs proven performers, changed the guide as a preference, and added some weight.
I did take liberties with the hertz wing decal, for some reason the lemans decal set one was just over half the wing width, it should fill the whole wing from pics I referenced.
What is more than acceptable IMO, the performance, I think this is the car to have in our Open GT class, matching pace with the SRC Toyota's and Scaleauto Radicals. All I did was a change of wheels and tyres to the clubs proven performers, changed the guide as a preference, and added some weight.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)