14th-Aug-19, 10:53 PM
Hello Anthony,
I have never watched F2 nor F3. The W -Series is F3 but the cars are pooled. Having standardised cars is a great equaliser, hence the close racing and driver skill is a big factor. As far as I know, the team consists of the driver and race-engineer plus any driver support assistants. The reverse-grid race was interesting but I don't think it makes for fair racing. It showed that starting grid-placement is very important, and my opinion is that the normal qualifying based grid-placement is more appropriate.
Leo
I have never watched F2 nor F3. The W -Series is F3 but the cars are pooled. Having standardised cars is a great equaliser, hence the close racing and driver skill is a big factor. As far as I know, the team consists of the driver and race-engineer plus any driver support assistants. The reverse-grid race was interesting but I don't think it makes for fair racing. It showed that starting grid-placement is very important, and my opinion is that the normal qualifying based grid-placement is more appropriate.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)