11th-Jul-23, 08:54 PM
An evening spent reinforcing my dislike of electronics...
Chip 1 - carefully fitted into chassis and wired in...nothing when I tried it on my test track
Chip 2 - just did a loose fit and it ran perfectly on my test track. Went to do the proper fit and one of the motor cables detached itself from the chip.
Chip 3 - just did a loose fit and when I placed it on my test track, without touching the controller, it continuously ran at high speed.
What's up with the Chip 3 install?
Chip 1 - carefully fitted into chassis and wired in...nothing when I tried it on my test track
Chip 2 - just did a loose fit and it ran perfectly on my test track. Went to do the proper fit and one of the motor cables detached itself from the chip.
Chip 3 - just did a loose fit and when I placed it on my test track, without touching the controller, it continuously ran at high speed.
What's up with the Chip 3 install?
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)