13th-Aug-19, 07:12 PM
The final race in the W Series was on Sunday. I just managed to catch up with it - YouTube link below. The championship was still open to two of the drivers so their were two battles, Race and Championship.
There was a fair bit of controversy when the series was announced but I think the consensus is that its good in that it gives the drivers some exposure and their names are out there for people to talk about.
The TV presentation is strangely "stiff" but no doubt will improve for the next run.
Leo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MfWKAL1djM&t=1345s
There was a fair bit of controversy when the series was announced but I think the consensus is that its good in that it gives the drivers some exposure and their names are out there for people to talk about.
The TV presentation is strangely "stiff" but no doubt will improve for the next run.
Leo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MfWKAL1djM&t=1345s
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)