9th-Jul-23, 10:17 AM
Morning...
Can anyone assist two very basic questions...I'm trying to retrofit a Scalextric C7005 chip into a car and I cannot find a wiring diagram anywhere: -
1. Which braid do I connect the green power cable to, and which the yellow?
2. Which tab on a Pendle AC6 motor is the positive...I cannot see any red dot!
I'm presuming that wiring digital plugs the wrong way will probably end in a small explosion and tears.
Thank you
(I hate electronics!)
Can anyone assist two very basic questions...I'm trying to retrofit a Scalextric C7005 chip into a car and I cannot find a wiring diagram anywhere: -
1. Which braid do I connect the green power cable to, and which the yellow?
2. Which tab on a Pendle AC6 motor is the positive...I cannot see any red dot!
I'm presuming that wiring digital plugs the wrong way will probably end in a small explosion and tears.
Thank you
(I hate electronics!)
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)