23rd-Jun-23, 02:02 PM
Hello Anthony,
I humbly thank you for your kind words.
The cars are all very forgiving. I win enough races in my small circle to get noticed. Chris Walker says it's because the cars made very square. Who am I to argue?
The biggest difference is between the various platforms. Tall cars with slow motors like a VW Beetle require more weight up front. Low and fast cars like the weight closer to the back.
The following cars do not handle the same at all even though they all have an aluminum chassis. Some have big motors with fat tires. Others have 14k slow motors with skinny tires. Some cars have magnesium wheels. The slow cars are around 75-grams (minimum weight, club rules). The faster cars can be as heavy as 110-grams.
It all depends on the class of car.
I humbly thank you for your kind words.
The cars are all very forgiving. I win enough races in my small circle to get noticed. Chris Walker says it's because the cars made very square. Who am I to argue?
The biggest difference is between the various platforms. Tall cars with slow motors like a VW Beetle require more weight up front. Low and fast cars like the weight closer to the back.
The following cars do not handle the same at all even though they all have an aluminum chassis. Some have big motors with fat tires. Others have 14k slow motors with skinny tires. Some cars have magnesium wheels. The slow cars are around 75-grams (minimum weight, club rules). The faster cars can be as heavy as 110-grams.
It all depends on the class of car.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)