Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

3dp Layer resolution testing
#5

Nice informative post, thanks John  Thumbup
I didn't realise I could go below 0.1mm layer height, but like you say a big increase in times.
Kevan, I use the slicer from Creality, which is pretty much rebadged Cura software. You can preview the print to see where it is doing the finer layers on the variable layer height, I should imagine so do most others.
[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
3dp Layer resolution testing - by JMay - 20th-Jun-23, 01:48 PM
RE: 3dp Layer resolution testing - by Kevan - 20th-Jun-23, 02:49 PM
RE: 3dp Layer resolution testing - by MrFlippant - 20th-Jun-23, 05:04 PM
RE: 3dp Layer resolution testing - by Kevan - 20th-Jun-23, 05:52 PM
RE: 3dp Layer resolution testing - by MrFlippant - 22nd-Jun-23, 04:34 AM
RE: 3dp Layer resolution testing - by Savage GT - 21st-Jun-23, 06:51 AM
RE: 3dp Layer resolution testing - by Kevan - 21st-Jun-23, 07:31 AM
RE: 3dp Layer resolution testing - by Kevan - 21st-Jun-23, 07:59 AM
RE: 3dp Layer resolution testing - by chappyman66 - 21st-Jun-23, 12:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)