Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bit of a mess - superglue incident
#5

I recently suggested 'jewellers rouge' to a clubmate with superglue frosted windows...and it worked!

On the back of that I got a small sample packet of cerium oxide powder to which you add water to make a paste which is widely used for polishing glass...I've yet to try it but don't have any superglue frosted glass handy.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Bit of a mess - superglue incident - by 964rh - 23rd-May-21, 06:30 PM
RE: Bit of a mess - superglue incident - by 964rh - 23rd-May-21, 08:00 PM
RE: Bit of a mess - superglue incident - by Anthony B - 23rd-May-21, 08:51 PM
RE: Bit of a mess - superglue incident - by Nonfractal - 24th-May-21, 05:16 AM
RE: Bit of a mess - superglue incident - by Kevan - 24th-Apr-23, 02:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Savage GT
9th-Jan-24, 06:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)