18th-Apr-23, 09:58 AM
A little late to the party...
Always nice to see some more Lotus cars!
I do not have very many of them, so I try to compensate with loads of photos!
They are all my own wood carvings in 1/32 scale.
I wish I could make brass chassis like Chris (who doesn't?), but I can't, so I stick to lolly sticks...
As I am an old scale nerd, I have tried strictly to keep to scale, including height. Not many (any?) of the produced 1/32 Lotus sports cars are. This makes some of my cars extremely low and small.
The white, fantasy-liveried 23, is still missing some details, but will be sorted one fine day!
Carver
Always nice to see some more Lotus cars!
I do not have very many of them, so I try to compensate with loads of photos!
They are all my own wood carvings in 1/32 scale.
I wish I could make brass chassis like Chris (who doesn't?), but I can't, so I stick to lolly sticks...
As I am an old scale nerd, I have tried strictly to keep to scale, including height. Not many (any?) of the produced 1/32 Lotus sports cars are. This makes some of my cars extremely low and small.
The white, fantasy-liveried 23, is still missing some details, but will be sorted one fine day!
Carver

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)