13th-Apr-23, 05:16 PM
Hi
Not sure this is the right place but my 2.5yr old is obsessed with Toy Story and Star Wars (he’s a bit young for SW but likes the space planes!!)
There are several vehicles available in Scalextric Micro for both and was wondering if it’s possible to convert to run on normal Scalextric track?
Looking at pics of the guides on the Micro’s it’s a pin rather than blade and the braids look a bit wide.
Thought I’d ask before I buy a few for him to whizz around
Thanks
Not sure this is the right place but my 2.5yr old is obsessed with Toy Story and Star Wars (he’s a bit young for SW but likes the space planes!!)
There are several vehicles available in Scalextric Micro for both and was wondering if it’s possible to convert to run on normal Scalextric track?
Looking at pics of the guides on the Micro’s it’s a pin rather than blade and the braids look a bit wide.
Thought I’d ask before I buy a few for him to whizz around
Thanks

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)