Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Front Axle Play
#8

(12th-Apr-23, 03:40 PM)chrisguyw Wrote:  I think that Pendle ordered some of these very recently,...........I will check the order , and confirm later today.

Cheers
Chris Walker

They certainly did, and now some of them are heading my way!

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Front Axle Play - by BAracer - 11th-Apr-23, 08:08 PM
RE: Front Axle Play - by mickey thumbs - 11th-Apr-23, 09:29 PM
RE: Front Axle Play - by chrisguyw - 11th-Apr-23, 09:57 PM
RE: Front Axle Play - by Kevan - 11th-Apr-23, 10:26 PM
RE: Front Axle Play - by BAracer - 12th-Apr-23, 07:13 AM
RE: Front Axle Play - by CMOTD - 12th-Apr-23, 10:07 AM
RE: Front Axle Play - by chrisguyw - 12th-Apr-23, 03:40 PM
RE: Front Axle Play - by BAracer - 12th-Apr-23, 09:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Mr Modifier
2nd-May-20, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)