11th-Apr-23, 07:32 AM
Continuing on ......
After the 25 and 33 came the relatively disastrous 43, where Chapman tried the H16 BRM motor, which had 1 win and numerous non finishes.
I have a version made by a friend of the Betta/Classic fibreglass version originally designed when the 43 was current!!
Then came the wonderful 49, which was a maifestation of the tie up between Ford and Chapman, who had realised he needed a far better motor supplier. Along can the cosworth!! Th 49 had many variants from the 49 to the 49c.
The versions I have are the 49 by Scalextric and the 49B by Betta/classic (also made by scalextric)
TBcontd
After the 25 and 33 came the relatively disastrous 43, where Chapman tried the H16 BRM motor, which had 1 win and numerous non finishes.
I have a version made by a friend of the Betta/Classic fibreglass version originally designed when the 43 was current!!
Then came the wonderful 49, which was a maifestation of the tie up between Ford and Chapman, who had realised he needed a far better motor supplier. Along can the cosworth!! Th 49 had many variants from the 49 to the 49c.
The versions I have are the 49 by Scalextric and the 49B by Betta/classic (also made by scalextric)
TBcontd

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)