6th-Apr-23, 09:05 AM
I have been struggling to find a suitable location to build my track. I live in a dormer bungalow so the loft is out as the roof height is too low. Can't use the garage as it's one of those concrete ones so everything gets damp in the winter. Thought about a fold down track hinged on the wall, but the only room with a big enough bit of spare wall was the kitchen. It would have folded down onto the kitchen table which would have been ideal, but not really practicable. We've got a spare room but the grandkids sleep there regularly so a permanent track there was also out. I can't put it on the floor because I know it will just get trodden on. I was be beginning to give up hope when an idea came to me; construct a baseboard in the spare bedroom that can be easily taken down and stored under the bed when the grandkids come to stay.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)