30th-Mar-23, 12:57 PM
Possibly the earlest car I have (1-2-1 wise) is the Lotus 15 - this one by MMK. There are lots of versions out there however ;)
Next on my list is the Lotus 19 by Strombecker: the 2 versions of single driver and twin rally type? Not sure it ever rallied - did it?
the first pic is Jim Clark driving a 19
The Lotus 24 was the first of the world champ cars - a pic of Jim driving one and the various versions I have based on the Airfix version.
contd
Next on my list is the Lotus 19 by Strombecker: the 2 versions of single driver and twin rally type? Not sure it ever rallied - did it?
the first pic is Jim Clark driving a 19
The Lotus 24 was the first of the world champ cars - a pic of Jim driving one and the various versions I have based on the Airfix version.
contd

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)