Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chrome/glass friendly paint stripper?
#1

Is there such a thing?

Bought a car that looks like it's been painted with a yard brush. I'm guessing Humbrol enamel as I think I recognise one of the colours.

Although the painting is awful, the construction is pretty good so try as I might I can't remove the 'glass' and several pieces of 'chrome', including the steering wheel without the very high risk of damage to the parts and the areas of the body they are attached to.

Is there a paint stripper that would remove the enamel without damaging the glass or chrome - or at least, the glass?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Chrome/glass friendly paint stripper? - by Top Down - 2nd-Aug-19, 12:03 PM
RE: Chrome/glass friendly paint stripper? - by Fluff - 2nd-Aug-19, 02:17 PM
RE: Chrome/glass friendly paint stripper? - by CMOTD - 2nd-Aug-19, 08:30 PM
RE: Chrome/glass friendly paint stripper? - by Kevan - 3rd-Aug-19, 12:21 AM
RE: Chrome/glass friendly paint stripper? - by dvd3500 - 3rd-Aug-19, 03:27 PM
RE: Chrome/glass friendly paint stripper? - by Top Down - 13th-Aug-19, 07:23 PM
RE: Chrome/glass friendly paint stripper? - by Kevan - 13th-Aug-19, 07:43 PM
RE: Chrome/glass friendly paint stripper? - by Top Down - 13th-Aug-19, 07:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fotodoug2
28th-Nov-24, 12:16 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
9th-Aug-24, 01:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)