15th-Mar-23, 02:29 PM
seconded for actionslotracing, bought my initla Sport track from them and have added a few more bits from them
Then Ebay, gumtree, local ads, car boots etc - I have a thing for classic track at the minute and although most need some work to shine up, I get it cheap enough to through the rubbish away and just concentrate on the rescueable stuff.
My latest eBay purchase was £20 for 50 odd straight, 40 corners, 2 hump back bridges, 1 high hump bridge and two pitstops (along with various chicanes)
Most rescuable, some will be resold to pay for initial purchase (pitstops and hump backs)
Then Ebay, gumtree, local ads, car boots etc - I have a thing for classic track at the minute and although most need some work to shine up, I get it cheap enough to through the rubbish away and just concentrate on the rescueable stuff.
My latest eBay purchase was £20 for 50 odd straight, 40 corners, 2 hump back bridges, 1 high hump bridge and two pitstops (along with various chicanes)
Most rescuable, some will be resold to pay for initial purchase (pitstops and hump backs)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)