Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Set-specific track is hard to store
#2

Less joins means less power loss, which is good for customers.
The length is exactly that of a full straight and elevated crossover piece, making those bridges not only easy due to less pieces, but also because of the correct geometry for it.
I agree that it's a hassle to store, though. I ended up giving the ones I had away as a gift along with the rest of the needed parts to have a complete slot car race set.

printables.com/@MrFlippant
[+] 1 member Likes MrFlippant's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Set-specific track is hard to store - by jraggio - 15th-Mar-23, 12:42 AM
RE: Set-specific track is hard to store - by MrFlippant - 15th-Mar-23, 03:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by 964rh
15th-Mar-23, 02:29 PM
Last Post by Bazzer
3rd-Feb-22, 09:04 PM
Last Post by Bazzer
17th-Sep-21, 12:20 PM
Last Post by edged
24th-Jan-21, 08:31 PM
Last Post by SevernCrescentRacing
20th-Dec-20, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)