Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Set-specific track is hard to store
#1

I just go the LeMans C1404T set and am enjoying it so far. I'm sure it'll be even better when I add some more track to it. Can't really get the cars going to fast as is.

Speaking of track I realize that the set comes with extra long straights (C8505) and 90 degree R2 (C8529). Near as I can tell you can't buy these outside of a set. I was about to toss the box the set came in and store it in a plastic bin only to find the straights don't fit ;-(. I have to search for a new, larger bin I guess. I wonder why they did this. Is it to save on costs? Make it easier for beginners to assemble layouts? I suppose they are handy and good for bridges, but otherwise harder to store.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Set-specific track is hard to store - by jraggio - 15th-Mar-23, 12:42 AM
RE: Set-specific track is hard to store - by MrFlippant - 15th-Mar-23, 03:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by 964rh
15th-Mar-23, 02:29 PM
Last Post by Bazzer
3rd-Feb-22, 09:04 PM
Last Post by Bazzer
17th-Sep-21, 12:20 PM
Last Post by edged
24th-Jan-21, 08:31 PM
Last Post by SevernCrescentRacing
20th-Dec-20, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)