Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Best way to get more track?
#1

I just got my first set - C1404T.  Really liking it so far, but need more track to get the cars going ;-)

Is buying a second analog set a good way to get cars and track less expensively?  I've done this in the past with HO Tyco stuff.  The smaller Scalextric sets don’t look to come with many straights which is one hesitation I have.  I guess having extra analog power station and controllers is also a waste, but I could keep them as a spare or sell them?

Tracks on eBay don't seem to be much cheaper than the expansion sets I see on Amazon, unless I'm missing something.

I'm assuming the cheapest route is to find somebody selling used track on eBay?

Thanks.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Best way to get more track? - by jraggio - 14th-Mar-23, 02:51 PM
RE: Best way to get more track? - by CMOTD - 14th-Mar-23, 04:06 PM
RE: Best way to get more track? - by Gpa113 - 14th-Mar-23, 08:54 PM
RE: Best way to get more track? - by 964rh - 15th-Mar-23, 02:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bazzer
3rd-Feb-22, 09:04 PM
Last Post by Bazzer
17th-Sep-21, 12:20 PM
Last Post by edged
24th-Jan-21, 08:31 PM
Last Post by SevernCrescentRacing
20th-Dec-20, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)