9th-Mar-23, 08:21 PM
Hello Mahan, Greetings from Scotland.
Great to hear that you are going to revive an Auto-Rallye layout, I look forward to seeing it develop.
I have a few Fleischmann cars (BMW, Porsche, Mercedes types) and love how they run - not toofast and handle well. I have a small amount of the Auto-Rallye track, just enough for a small oval, if I had lots I would have used it for my layout but it is rare in UK.
Leo
Great to hear that you are going to revive an Auto-Rallye layout, I look forward to seeing it develop.
I have a few Fleischmann cars (BMW, Porsche, Mercedes types) and love how they run - not toofast and handle well. I have a small amount of the Auto-Rallye track, just enough for a small oval, if I had lots I would have used it for my layout but it is rare in UK.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)