Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Your thoughts on Creality Ender-3 V2 3D Printer Bausatz
#8

What I am gleaning from all of your replies is its not plug and play even if you already knew your way round the software stuff, and Prusa are better than the Creality.
Discouraging, but ultimately giving me the answer I need ! 
I have just spotted one at £160 though, which opens a whole new can of worms  Rofl (yes I get it, cheap is not good  Bigsmile)
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JMay
28th-Jun-25, 10:59 AM
Last Post by Kevan
8th-May-24, 04:43 PM
Last Post by GT40Racer
30th-Sep-22, 11:51 PM
Last Post by Bazzer
12th-Nov-21, 06:16 PM
Last Post by Kevan
25th-Oct-21, 02:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)