7th-Mar-23, 06:43 PM
Hello Tel,
I have a Creality CR10S that I bought early on. After much frustration it went up to my loft for almost a year.
Its generally accepted that having a 3D printer is a hobby in itself so if you do not have much free time, think carefully. Today I mastered being able to embed text into a flat surface so am learning the design side slowly (Tinkercad). Anything with varying curves is way far in the future for me. Downloading files from Thingiverse and 3DPrintables can work but gives variable results as you are dependant upon the originator's skills. Slot_Car wise HRW seems to be where the 3D action is but mostly in relation to Can-Am cars.
Not sure but Ender 3 print-bed may be quite small for 1:32 car bodies.
Leo
I have a Creality CR10S that I bought early on. After much frustration it went up to my loft for almost a year.
Its generally accepted that having a 3D printer is a hobby in itself so if you do not have much free time, think carefully. Today I mastered being able to embed text into a flat surface so am learning the design side slowly (Tinkercad). Anything with varying curves is way far in the future for me. Downloading files from Thingiverse and 3DPrintables can work but gives variable results as you are dependant upon the originator's skills. Slot_Car wise HRW seems to be where the 3D action is but mostly in relation to Can-Am cars.
Not sure but Ender 3 print-bed may be quite small for 1:32 car bodies.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)