Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Your thoughts on Creality Ender-3 V2 3D Printer Bausatz
#1

Hi Guys,
Having seen these now getting to around the £300 mark, I wondered if you experienced 3D printer guys would think of the above named ?
Is it going to be something I can get my head round and will it produce reliable and quality results ?

It is a chunk of money still, but at that price it may make a reasonable investment if its not going to cost any more to get working right and/or give me more grief than its worth !

Primarily I would be looking to use it as a tool to make things like slot car chassis and simple model railway items (fences , walls etc).
I don't want to get into is as a hobby per se, just use it as a tool to benefit my current hobbies.
Or am I better off just waiting for what I want to be available from others with experience to make items for me ?
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JMay
28th-Jun-25, 10:59 AM
Last Post by Kevan
8th-May-24, 04:43 PM
Last Post by GT40Racer
30th-Sep-22, 11:51 PM
Last Post by Bazzer
12th-Nov-21, 06:16 PM
Last Post by Kevan
25th-Oct-21, 02:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)