30th-Jan-23, 09:40 AM
Hi All
Thank you for hosting this event I had a great time although it took me a while to get use to the track.
The race event was run very smoothly and I learned a lot as this was my first event with control tyres (which gave me a few headaches) your members were very good at helping me out so a big thank you.
So I hope this will become an annual event as I will definitely come down for this event next year.
Will keep you posted on the Wirral Slot Car Club Revoslot Endurance event in the Autumn. Date to be decided.
Thank you for hosting this event I had a great time although it took me a while to get use to the track.
The race event was run very smoothly and I learned a lot as this was my first event with control tyres (which gave me a few headaches) your members were very good at helping me out so a big thank you.
So I hope this will become an annual event as I will definitely come down for this event next year.
Will keep you posted on the Wirral Slot Car Club Revoslot Endurance event in the Autumn. Date to be decided.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)