Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Season's greetings
#4

(22nd-Dec-22, 12:35 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:  I'll even forget the "bah humbug" this years as I'm chuffed I managed to get the lounge finished in time for our guests to arrive for Christmas Cool

And god bless us one and all. How many version of A Christmas Carol are there? I've seen three advertised already. George C Scott's is the best and he's not even English. What is the world coming to, I might just have to revert to humbug after all Bigsmile

My fave is the muppet version. 
I watch that every year.
AlanW
[+] 5 members Like Nonfractal's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Season's greetings - by rallyhub - 22nd-Dec-22, 10:12 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by JasonB - 22nd-Dec-22, 10:54 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Gordon Steadman - 22nd-Dec-22, 12:35 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Nonfractal - 22nd-Dec-22, 02:04 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Kevan - 23rd-Dec-22, 10:21 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by CMOTD - 23rd-Dec-22, 11:45 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Gpa113 - 23rd-Dec-22, 07:02 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Savage GT - 24th-Dec-22, 06:52 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by KensRedZed - 24th-Dec-22, 01:11 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by BAracer - 24th-Dec-22, 01:43 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Nonfractal - 24th-Dec-22, 04:49 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Gordon Steadman - 24th-Dec-22, 07:30 PM
Season's greetings - by Johnno - 24th-Dec-22, 09:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
24th-Dec-21, 07:15 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
25th-Dec-20, 01:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)