7th-Oct-22, 07:11 AM
(6th-Oct-22, 10:07 PM)chrisguyw Wrote:Yes 31 for sw, I'll try the 29.9 for aw and report back if it the right one.(6th-Oct-22, 02:51 PM)tatter06 Wrote: Thanks for the info, hadn't realised they had been around so long, new to me.
I found an sw and an aw with bushings in place, can't be 100% sure they are original nsr bushes as I usually swap them out for 2.38 but they look fairly standard. Measuring both gives
Sw 30.4
Aw 29.5
So allowing for tollerence of chinesium calipers the 29.9 is probably the most likely. I was surprised they were different widths.
Yes I can see the sw would need to be cut away there's barely enough room for the motor wrapper.
I will order some of each length anyway as I would like to try them on an sw too.
The 31mm tube is the one that works (perfectly) for the NSR Triangular SW pod...........the 29.9 will deflect the rear uprights inward.
Below is a 31mm tube (notched) on another NSR SW pod.
Cheers
Chris Walker

![[Image: DSCN4748.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/HnXKLKXw/DSCN4748.jpg)
![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)