Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Chrysler Hemicuda - Spa 24 Hours 1973
#4

Thanks for the informative write up. What I'm waiting for is a quality BMW CSL from that era - I'd love SRC to do one to go head to head with the Capri. 
@SavageGT they look great. The idea of using a Pioneer axle is brilliant. I was considering trying to glue a cut down spur gear onto an axle but this would be much easier. I'd like some more info about the replacement guide you mentioned by Jmay.
[+] 1 member Likes a_st74's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Chrysler Hemicuda - Spa 24 Hours 1973 - by woodcote - 29th-Sep-22, 05:32 PM
RE: Scalextric Chrysler Hemicuda - Spa 24 Hours 1973 - by KensRedZed - 29th-Sep-22, 08:25 PM
RE: Scalextric Chrysler Hemicuda - Spa 24 Hours 1973 - by Savage GT - 30th-Sep-22, 03:47 PM
RE: Scalextric Chrysler Hemicuda - Spa 24 Hours 1973 - by a_st74 - 1st-Oct-22, 08:05 AM
RE: Scalextric Chrysler Hemicuda - Spa 24 Hours 1973 - by Savage GT - 1st-Oct-22, 03:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Apr-26, 02:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Mar-26, 03:12 PM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Feb-25, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)