Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Your one special Car which and why?
#6

(9th-Jul-19, 03:04 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  My special car is a Proslot Toyota GT1.

 Their main weakness was the guide mounting which broke with monotonous regularity and I got through a lot of replacement chassis. 

I've wanted one of those for ages = although in the right colour Thumbup . I know what you mean about the guide mounting. I have three ProSlot Alfa 156s that I use for guests to drive. All three have metal plates at the front but I really must fix them properly at some stage. Great cars though and give SlotiT cars a run for their money on my track.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Your one special Car which and why? - by Anthony B - 5th-Jul-19, 07:47 AM
RE: Your one special Car which and why? - by Gordon Steadman - 5th-Jul-19, 08:41 AM
RE: Your one special Car which and why? - by woodcote - 5th-Jul-19, 05:19 PM
RE: Your one special Car which and why? - by JasonB - 9th-Jul-19, 01:51 PM
RE: Your one special Car which and why? - by CMOTD - 9th-Jul-19, 03:04 PM
RE: Your one special Car which and why? - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Jul-19, 03:08 PM
RE: Your one special Car which and why? - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Jul-19, 09:15 PM
RE: Your one special Car which and why? - by Anthony B - 9th-Jul-19, 09:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)