5th-Jul-19, 08:41 AM
An almost impossible question.
However, I guess it would be this one. I only have two of my original 60s cars left. This chassis is still as it was apart from the guide but the body has been changed a few times. It had an Alfa T33 on it originally.
It is quick and brilliant to drive. I tried it on the big track at Bordo in June and it was much quicker than all the 24th scale cars being used. It only ever lost one race in all the time I raced it. That was to Stan Alton at Howard Taylor's track in Brockley and he beat me by about two inches during one of the thursday night club meetings. Most enjoyable race I ever had even though I came second.
However, I guess it would be this one. I only have two of my original 60s cars left. This chassis is still as it was apart from the guide but the body has been changed a few times. It had an Alfa T33 on it originally.
It is quick and brilliant to drive. I tried it on the big track at Bordo in June and it was much quicker than all the 24th scale cars being used. It only ever lost one race in all the time I raced it. That was to Stan Alton at Howard Taylor's track in Brockley and he beat me by about two inches during one of the thursday night club meetings. Most enjoyable race I ever had even though I came second.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)