Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lights for Scaleauto Audi R8 help?
#1

Hi guy's,

I want to add lights to my Audi R8 I'm building, I have found these from a GT Porsche.
   
Will these work and is the wire simple for someone who doesn't like electrics? if so I'll buy them.
Cheers
Tony
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Lights for Scaleauto Audi R8 help? - by Tibbs - 21st-Jul-22, 08:55 AM
RE: Lights for Scaleauto Audi R8 help? - by Qman - 21st-Jul-22, 11:30 AM
RE: Lights for Scaleauto Audi R8 help? - by BAracer - 21st-Jul-22, 12:12 PM
RE: Lights for Scaleauto Audi R8 help? - by Tibbs - 21st-Jul-22, 04:47 PM
RE: Lights for Scaleauto Audi R8 help? - by CMOTD - 22nd-Jul-22, 12:13 PM
RE: Lights for Scaleauto Audi R8 help? - by Tibbs - 22nd-Jul-22, 01:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
24th-Oct-25, 09:54 PM
Last Post by bowley
8th-Oct-24, 12:05 AM
Last Post by fotodoug2
18th-Sep-24, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Kevan
16th-Feb-24, 04:38 PM
Last Post by ABBO
29th-Nov-22, 10:53 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
28th-Jul-20, 08:25 PM
Last Post by slotloco
19th-May-20, 09:15 PM
Last Post by fotodoug
29th-May-19, 04:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)