8th-Jul-22, 09:26 AM
First track tests last night, 250 laps and I'm happy with the performance. I'll probably fill the space in the front of the pod with lead as that's what it was designed for and get rid of the 3 small bits at the front.
I've notice the drivers headlight has dropped out of it's hole which is unfortunate as the lens is glued on.
The motor is a NSR Shark 25 with the power turned down 40% is spoiling the handling and would be a nicer car to drive with a much smoother SRP 20k short can.
I've notice the drivers headlight has dropped out of it's hole which is unfortunate as the lens is glued on.
The motor is a NSR Shark 25 with the power turned down 40% is spoiling the handling and would be a nicer car to drive with a much smoother SRP 20k short can.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)