1st-Jul-19, 10:04 PM
Hello Leo
Yes that is one of the advantages of using the Vallejo primers...as I wrote in my post...
Its just that I hit the wrong button and it got posted before I had finished writing it (should have hit the "Draft" button instead)
As mine is a prototype body not destined to perform at a specific race...I have for the first time the luxury to experiment a bit (and possibly f##k up)
So I will experiment and finish painting certain areas with acrylic and also try to airbrush certain areas with thinner based paint.
With kind regards
Tamar
Yes that is one of the advantages of using the Vallejo primers...as I wrote in my post...
Its just that I hit the wrong button and it got posted before I had finished writing it (should have hit the "Draft" button instead)

As mine is a prototype body not destined to perform at a specific race...I have for the first time the luxury to experiment a bit (and possibly f##k up)
So I will experiment and finish painting certain areas with acrylic and also try to airbrush certain areas with thinner based paint.
With kind regards
Tamar

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)