14th-Jun-22, 04:16 AM
Hello CorvetteZR2,
Thank you very kindly for posting more material on the car. The car looks great.
My slot car colour was based on a phone call with Mr. Arutunoff. Mr Toly said his white 1971 ZR1 race car had a black hood at the time it was entered. Please call him yourself and ask. He's a super nice guy to talk with.
I would imagine the car was painted several times since 1971.
In the end, I got a Corvette slot car in a mini Targa Florio. Two actually. Here's Toly's 1970 small block Vette the white hood. I asked for info on both cars.
Mission accomplished.
Thank you very kindly for posting more material on the car. The car looks great.
My slot car colour was based on a phone call with Mr. Arutunoff. Mr Toly said his white 1971 ZR1 race car had a black hood at the time it was entered. Please call him yourself and ask. He's a super nice guy to talk with.
I would imagine the car was painted several times since 1971.
In the end, I got a Corvette slot car in a mini Targa Florio. Two actually. Here's Toly's 1970 small block Vette the white hood. I asked for info on both cars.
Mission accomplished.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)