Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything
#8

Like CMOTD, I don't collect sets, but I do buy them occasionally. I bought this one last week...

   

Okay, so it's a My First Scalextric set - why on earth did I buy it? And it wasn't £2 from a boot fair either, it was full price from the Scalextric website...

   

Believe it or not, it is a piece of HO slot car history - the first set that includes the brand new Micro Scalextric track system with flat rails and much-improved track, chassis and controllers. The Scalextric team have spent the past couple of years overseeing a complete re-vamp of their 1/64 scale brand and I think they've done a fabulous job. I've written a bit about it on SlotRacer Online here, but I should really do a proper review of the new set - especially with more Warner Brothers sets and individual cars expected over the next few months.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Anthony B - 28th-Jun-19, 08:57 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Anthony B - 28th-Jun-19, 08:59 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Anthony B - 28th-Jun-19, 09:01 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Jun-19, 09:45 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Fluff - 28th-Jun-19, 11:49 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Scuderia_Turini - 28th-Jun-19, 01:08 PM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by CMOTD - 29th-Jun-19, 09:54 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by woodcote - 29th-Jun-19, 11:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ho Lee Kow
27th-Nov-25, 01:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)